1) CNBC. November 9, 2009. Jobless Rate to Hit 10.5%, Keeping Fed in Box. Online:
2) John Williams. 2010. Shadow Government Statistics. Online: http://www.shadowstats.com/
3) Robert Z. Lawrence. June 15, 2007. Slow Real Wage Growth and US Income Inequality: Is Trade to Blame? Harvard University. Online: http://www.hks.harvard.edu/fs/rlawrence/Lawrence%20for%20Brandeis.pdf
4) Graduate Management Admission Council. December, 2009. Global Management Education Graduate Survey. Online: http://www.gmac.com/gmac/ResearchandTrends/SurveyReports/default.htm
5) Rich Smith. October 29, 2009. Why Does College Cost So Much?Motley Fool. Online: http://www.fool.com/investing/general/2009/10/29/why-does-college-cost-so-much.aspx
6) Bryan Kavanagh. January 11, 2010. Why is the Average Real Wage Less Than it Was in 1972? The Depression Blog. Online: http://thedepression.org.au/?p=1802
1) Koretz, Gene. 1997. A Price Index Gets a Quiet Fix. Businessweek. p30.
2) Chris Martenson. 2010. Chris Martenson Crash Course.
3) Now and Futures. 2010. The Consumer Price Index, a big lie.
4) John Williams. 2010. Shadow Government Statistics. Online: http://www.shadowstats.com/
5) Oregon State University Website. 2010. Minimum Wage History.
6) McCrate, Elaine October, 2003. Minimum Wage or Living Wage. World and I. p56.
7) Bartlett, Bruce. May 27, 1999. Minimum Wage Hikes Help Politicians, Not the Poor. Wall Street Journal. Pg 1.
8) Mead, Walter Russell. April 14, 1991. Why the Roller Coaster Only Goes One Way: Down Economy: For the United States, as far as earnings are concerned, it has been downhill since 1973. That’s when real wages started falling. Los Angeles Times. Page. 1.
9) Constance Sorrentino. March, 1993. International comparisons of unemployment indicators. Monthly Labor Review.
10) T. Aldrich Finnegan. October 1981. Discouraged Workers and Economic Fluctuations. Industrial and Labor Relations Review, Cornell University.
11) Federal Reserve Bank of New York. July 2008. The Money Supply. Online: http://www.newyorkfed.org/aboutthefed/fedpoint/fed49.html
12) Richard Duncan. June 22, 2005. The Dollar Crisis: Causes, Consequences, and Cures. Wiley.
13) John Williams. Money Supply – Special Report August 03, 2008. Shadow Government Statistics. Online: www.shadowstats.com
14) John Dougherty. April 27, 2001. 66 Greenspan Article Supports Gold Standard. World Net Daily. Online: http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=9016
1) Hunter Lewis. September 25, 2009. Where Keynes Went Wrong: And Why World Governments Keep Creating Inflation, Bubbles, and Busts. Axios Press.
2) George Matlock. March 15, 2010. Triple-A Rated Governments Safe, But Risks Grow – Moodys. Online: http://www.reuters.com/article/europeanCurrencyNews/idUSLDE62B1T520100315
3) Chris Dillow. June 1, 2009. Downgrade American Debt, Not British. Investor’s Chronicle.
4) Associated Press. March 15, 2010. Online: http://www.cnbc.com/id/35879108/for/cnbc/
5) Bill Bonner. February 18, 2010. Government Bond Market Just a Ponzi Scheme. Daily Reckoning. Online: http://dailyreckoning.com/government-bond-market-just-a-ponzi-scheme/
6) James Bullard. January 2010. Quantitative Easing—Uncharted Waters for Monetary Policy St. Louis Federal Reserve. Online: http://www.stlouisfed.org/publications/re/articles/?id=1862.
7) Bureau of Labor Statistics. January 2010. Producer Price Index News Release. Online: http://www.bls.gov/news.release/ppi.nr0.htm
8) Javier Blas and Peter Smith. March 31, 2010. Steel Prices Set to Soar After Iron Ore Deal. Financial Times. Online: http://www.cnbc.com/id/36115054/
9) Webb, Roy H. May/June 1991. The Stealth Budget: Unfunded Liabilities of the Federal Government. Economic Review. page 23
10) USA Today Magazine. April 2009. Federal Government Cannot Stop Spending. Pages 1-2.
11) Ana M. Aizcorbe, Bonnie A. Retus, and Shelly Smith. May 2008. Toward a Health Care Satellite Account. BEA Briefing.
12) Cheney, G. December 2008. $56,000,000,000,000: Will the Federal Debt Become Yours? Financial Executive. Pages 34-37.
13) Lynne Funk. May 28, 2008. Unfunded Medicaid, SS Liabilities Spark Fears of Federal Benefit Cuts. Bond Buyer. Page 5.
14) Euromoney. January 2010. Government debt markets and the return of the bond vigilante. London.
15) The Moderate Voice. September 10, 2009. The Obama Health Care Speech – One Republican’s View. Online: http://themoderatevoice.com/45852/the-obama-health-care-speech-one-republicans-view/
16) Whitehouse.gov. March 18, 2010. Online: http://www.whitehouse.gov/Issues/health-Care
17) Barack Obama.com. Obama and Biden Healthcare Plan. Online: http://www.barackobama.com/pdf/issues/HealthCareFullPlan.pdf
18) Mark Trumball. March 4, 2010. Will Obama’s Healthcare Plan Reduce Costs. Online: http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Politics/2010/0304/Will-Obama-s-healthcare-plan-reduce-costs
19) Politifact. December 15, 2009. Obama said health care reform will reduce the cost of health care. Online: http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2009/dec/18/barack-obama/obama-said-health-care-reform-will-reduce-cost-hea/
20) Theodore Marmor, PhD; Jonathan Oberlander, PhD; and Joseph White, PhD. April 7 2009. The Obama Administration’s Options for Health Care Cost Control: Hope Versus Reality. Annals of Internal Medicine.
21) Sheldon Alberts. March 8, 2010. President Obama slams health insurance companies, says Canadian health care “works”. Vancouver Sun. Pages 1-3.
22) Laurent LeBien. Summer 1996. The Canadian healthcare system: The future of American Healthcare? Hospital Topics. Page 25.
23) Newsmagazine. September 24, 2001. Medicare’s Sixth Principle: Don’t Ask Don’t Tell.
24) Nadeem Esmail. June 2008. Canada’s Healthcare System, Poor Value for Your Tax Dollars. Online: www.fraserinstitute.org . Pages 25-26.
25) Jessica Peck Corry. October 12, 2009. Canadian Patients Condemn Socialized Healthcare. Human Events. page 836.
26) James Krasny. February 17, 1992. The Wrong Healthcare Model. National Review. Pages 43 – 45.
27) Milagros Palacio and Nadeem Esmail. June 2009. Medicare’s unfunded liabilities. Fraser Forum. Online: www.fraserinstitute.org .
28) G. Edward Griffin. October 2009. The Creature From Jekyll Island: A Second Look at The Federal Reserve. American Media.
29) Facts On File. March 15, 2010. Bank Bailouts. Online: http://220.127.116.11:8080/EPSessionID=c92b7671f4131793450923ad6d65814/EPHost=www.2facts.com/EPPath/icof_story.aspx?PIN=i1500160&term=bank+bailouts+2009
30) David Wessel. April 4, 2009. Estimate of TARP’s Cost to Taxpayers Increases. Wall Street Journal. Online: http://online.wsj.com/article/SB123880278764488701.html
1) John Dougherty. April 27, 2001. 66 Greenspan Article Supports Gold Standard. World Net Daily. Online: http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=9016
2) G. Edward Griffin. October 2009. The Creature From Jekyll Island: A Second Look at The Federal Reserve. American Media.
3) Murray Rothbard. 2002. A History of Money and Banking in the United States. The Ludwig Von Mises Institute.
4) Colin Danby. “Balance of Payments: Categories and Definitions”. University of Washington.
5) US Census. US Trade in Goods and Services – Balance of Payments (BOP) Basis. Online:
6) Hunter Lewis. September 25, 2009. Where Keynes Went Wrong: And Why World Governments Keep Creating Inflation, Bubbles, and Busts. Axios Press.
7) Scherer, Ron. August 17, 2007. US debt jolts world markets. Christian Science Monitor. Page 2.
8) Richard Duncan. June 22, 2005. The Dollar Crisis: Causes, Consequences, and Cures. Wiley.
9) Simon Johnson. The Quite Coup. The Atlantic. Online: http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2009/05/the-quiet-coup/7364/1/?
10) Peter Alford. Japan Public Debt Balancing Act to Continue. The Australian. Online: http://www.theaustralian.com.au/business/japan-public-debt-balancing-act-to-continue/story-e6frg8zx-1225816387116)
11) James G. Neuger and Jonathan Stearns. IMF Drafted by EU for Greece in Bid to Support Euro. Bloomberg.com. Online: http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=anxHbg4vytyQ&pos=5
1) Vivek Wadhwa. October 17, 2009. Beware the Reverse Brain Drain To India And China. Washington Post. Online: http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/10/17/AR2009101700724.html
2) Julio Escolano. January 2010. A Practical Guide to Public Debt Dynamics, Fiscal Sustainability, and Cyclical Adjustment of Budgetary Aggregates. IMF.org. Online: http://www.imf.org/external/pubs/ft/tnm/2010/tnm1002.pdf)
3) Eric Fry. March 29, 2010. Trade of the Decade: Sell Everything, Part I. The Daily Reckoning. Online: http://dailyreckoning.com/trade-of-the-decade-sell-everything/
4) Reuters. China Quiet of US currency report delay. April 5, 2010. Online: http://www.cnbc.com/id/36172737
5) Bei Hu. March 17, 2010. China in Midst of ‘Greatest Bubble in History,’ Rickards Says. Bloomberg.com . Online: http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20670001&sid=aNZe4JWeV1aw
6) Keith Bradsher. June 10, 2009. China’s Commodity Buying Spree. The New York Times. Online: http://www.nytimes.com/2009/06/11/business/economy/11commodity.html
7) Ambrose Evans-Pritchard. April 15, 2009. A Copper Standard For the World’s Currency System? Online: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/comment/ambroseevans_pritchard/5160120/A-Copper-Standard-for-the-worlds-currency-system.html
8) James G. Neuger and Jonathan Stearns. March 26, 2010. IMF Drafted by EU for Greece in Bid to Support Euro. Bloomberg.com. Online: http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20670001&sid=aYPPs9.YZBAU
9) Prieur du Plessis. January 28, 2010. AIG Bailout: How American Taxpayers Saved European Banks. Online: http://seekingalpha.com/article/185039-aig-bailout-how-american-taxpayers-saved-european-banks
10) Dawn Kopecki. September 11, 2008. U.S. Considers Bringing Fannie, Freddie on to Budget. Bloomberg.com. Online: http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601109&sid=adr.czwVm3ws&refer=home
11) Kimberly Amadeo. December 31, 2009. The Auto Bailout. About.com. Online: http://useconomy.about.com/od/criticalssues/a/auto_bailout.htm
12) Richard Duncan. June 22, 2005. The Dollar Crisis: Causes, Consequences, and Cures. Wiley.
1) Jill M. D’Aquila. Tallying the Costs of the Sarbanes Oxley Act. The CPA Journal. Online: http://www.nysscpa.org/cpajournal/2004/1104/perspectives/p6.htm
2) Louise Story and Eric Dash. April 13, 2010. Lehman Channeled Risks Through ‘Alter Ego’ Firm. New York Times. Online: http://www.nytimes.com/2010/04/13/business/13lehman.html?hp
3) Anton R. Valukas. Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc. Chapter 11 Proceedings Examiner’s Report. Jenner and Block. Online: http://lehmanreport.jenner.com/
4) D. Murali. Feb 26, 2009. Accountancy: Analysis of Corporate Fraud. Businessline. Chennai.
5) S. Stefee. August 2009. Internal Auditor Magazine. Pages 13-14.
6) Marcus Walker. April 15, 2010. Tragic Flaw: Graft Feeds Greek Crisis . The Wall Street Journal. Online: http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052702303828304575179921909783864.html
7) Facts On File News Services. December 5, 2008. Debt in America. Issues & Controversies. Online: http://www.2facts.com/article/i1300660
8) Karl Denninger. February 8, 2010. Seeking Alpha.com. Online: http://seekingalpha.com/article/187281-consumer-credit-what-good-news?source=hp_wc
9) Vincent Del Gludice. April 7, 2010. Bloomberg.
1) Michael Maloney. 2008. Guide to Investing in Gold and Silver: Protect your Financial Future. Business Plus. Chapter 7.
2) David Jensen. September 2005. Jensen Strategic Research Report. Online: http://www.yukonzinc.com/documents/CaseforSilver-Jensen2005-09-12.pdf
3) Roland Watson. August 03, 2006. Is the Old Gold/Silver Ratio of 16 Still Alive Today? Online: http://seekingalpha.com/article/14922-is-the-old-gold-silver-ratio-of-16-still-alive-today
4) Reuters. June 12, 2007. Morgan Stanley to Settle Class Action Lawsuit.
5) Alexsandara Todorova. Have Your Gold — And Spend it Too? Smart Money.com. Online: http://www.smartmoney.com/Personal-Finance/Debt/Have-Your-Gold-And-Spend-It-Too
6) Patrick A. Heller. May 25, 2010. Panicky Greeks Paying Over $1700 an Ounce for Physical Gold. Coin Update News. Online: